Alumni Observer Recruitment
The Marshall Commission is recruiting for the position of one Alumni Observer.
Alumni Observers of the Commission have responsibility for the following:
- Provide a ‘Scholar’s’ perspective’ to the Commissioners
- Participate in the Commission’s regular meetings as well as its other activities -including membership of one or more sub-committee
- Supportive engagement with Scholars from time to time and being available for a mentoring role if asked
- Liaise with Marshall Scholars’ Alumni Association (AMS) to provide an additional link between the two organisations
In order to be eligible to apply, must meet the following criteria:
- Have been a Marshall Scholar
- Be a resident in the UK
- Have successfully completed your programme of study as a Marshall Scholar, and at least 7 years must have elapsed since they took up their Marshall Scholarship
For details on how to apply, please read the MACC Alumni Observer candidate briefing. The deadline to apply is the 17th April 2023.
Once you have applied you will also need to complete the Diversity Monitoring Form which can be found here.
More information about Marshall Scholarships and the Commission can be found on our About section.