QUEEN MARY MARSHALL SCHOLARSHIPS
This Scholarship is for Graduate Study in any subject at either Masters or Doctoral level at the Queen Mary, University of London and will be for up to two years (with a possibility of a third year for doctoral studies). If awarded a Queen Mary Marshall Scholarship candidates would be expected to study at the Queen Mary University of London.
The following Information has been provided by Queen Mary University of London.
At Queen Mary University of London, we support students and staff from around the world to achieve and discover what was previously unthinkable. It is this aspiration that makes Queen Mary such an exciting place to undertake your postgraduate study.
- Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) is one of the largest Colleges of the internationally renowned University of London and a member of the prestigious Russell Group of 24 leading UK universities.
- QMUL currently has approximately 25,000 students, about 44 per cent of which are international students, making QMUL one of the World’s top 25 most diverse student body’s for those looking for a truly international academic experience.
- QMUL is ranked in the top 150 in the world in the most recent THE World University Rankings, 24th in the world and 6th in the UK in the “most internationalised” universities THE list.
- The QS World University Rankings by Subject listed seven QMUL subject areas in the world top 100 including: English (32), Law (32), Arts Life Sciences and Medicine (83), and humanities (91).
- The results of the Research Excellence Framework (REF) ranked Queen Mary in the UK’s top 10 for research quality.
Queen Mary is the only College in the University of London to have an integrated teaching, research and residential campus. The main Mile End campus is located between the two financial areas of London – ‘The City’ and Docklands – and a mile west of the London 2012 Olympic park. Studying on campus means that you have all the benefits of a campus community as well as the limitless opportunities of living in London.
Studying in London is different from studying anywhere else. London is the political, financial and cultural heart of the UK. From West End shows to independent cinemas, world-famous museums to pop-up restaurants, nightclubs to beautiful parks, you will never run out of things to see and do.